Written By Neymar Jr. Comics on Dec 14, 2019, Posted in Neymar Jr. Comics
What a year it’s been for Junior — 2019 was the first full year of “Inked” and the series provided no shortage of memorable moments.
From new friends and foes to the ongoing saga of Mariana’s capture, we decided to highlight the most unforgettable things that happened in “Inked” over the past year.
So sit back for a nostalgia trip as we relive the top 10 moments from “Inked” so far.
Top 10 Moments From “Inked”
10. Feeling the impact of The Striking Fist’s punch (Inked: Art Animates Life #8)
9. Opening the Fate Box (Inked: Boxed In)
Talk about leaving the future to fate!
8. Realizing that monsters are real (Inked: Folk Legend #5)
And why the Mapinguari hates water!
7. Being teleported to the Hockomock Swamp and meeting unlikely allies Wren and Arthur (Inked: 1,000 Year Harvest)
6. Recruiting Adão and Thieres to help fight the good fight (Painted Men: 17 Seconds #4)
Painted Men represent!
5. Meeting Elisa (Inked: Art Animates Life #13)
Friend or love interest? Time will tell!
4. Declaring war on Hugo and the cartel (Inked: Art Animates Life #19)
The enemy of my enemy makes for lots of enemies!
3. Becoming a cat person (Inked: Art Animates Life #5)
How can you not when Baysan and Roberta have your back?
2. Mariana being kidnapped (Inked: Art Animates Life #1)
The search will continue well into 2020!
1. Being tattooed with Tacitus special ink (Inked: Art Animates Life #5)
Talk about life changing!
Stay tuned for even more memorable moments in 2020!
You may also read: